2019-20 - AIR 0053 Ashish Kumar

Ashish Kumar, AIR 53, UPSC CSE 2019-20

Hey, this is ASHISH. I have secured rank 53 in the UPSC CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION 2019 and I would like to use this opportunity to thank the whole KSG team and specially KHAN SIR for helping me throughout the CIVIL SERVICES journey and ensuring that this is a success.

KHAN SIR was especially very helpful and very encouraging especially in the personality test he gave me tips and you know basic techniques how to improve my performance to know what aspects of my personality do I need to enhance band asically to show it better in the interview room and the best part about KHAN SIR is that he always point out you positive like he points out that "I am a calm person", "I have good reasoning". This really gives a lot of confidence when your positives are pointed out.

He also sent a personalized message just before the interview date. It really gave me a boost. So now, I would like to THANK KSG for being with me throughout this journey and I will be forever in contact. BEST OF LUCK to all of you preparing for this exam.

Book A Free Counseling Session